Personal Training/ Personal Development
Personal Training / Personal Development Half-Price consults are applicable from 01/07/10 until 30/12/16, unless offer extended. Only one half-priced consultation per person. Not transferrable or redeemable for cash or any other offer. Not Valid with any other offer. Includes one 55 minute consultation one-on-one with qualified Personal Trainer, including Goal Setting, BMI Calculations and Measurements and 30-minute Sample Training Session. Please allow 1.5 hrs as initial consults often run overtime.
Senior / Pensioner Discounts of 15% valid until 30/12/16, unless offer extended. Only valid for Personal Training (including Personal, Group, and Train-with-a-Friend sessions); Personal Pamper Sessions and 90-day Personal Training & Development Packages. Not valid for 'Beyond Freedom' 90-day Package on its own or BOOTCAMP. Valid Western Australian Seniors' Card or Pensioner Concession Card must be presented. (Copy may be retained on file, as determined by The Lion's Share Personal Training & Development.) Interstate and international cards may be accepted, as determined by The Lion's Share Personal Training & Development.
Free 3-pack Personal Training Sessions valid for 12 months from date of issue. Not transferrable or redeemable for cash or any other offer. Can be transferred to new clients only.
Other Discounts may apply, as determined by The Lion's Share Personal Training & Development. Please see individual Voucher or Gift Certificate for further details, or contact us to find out more. Not transferrable or redeemable for cash or any other offer.
- Billing Agreement: All personal training clients are billed on a pre-pay basis. Bills are issued directly to a client and are due upon receipt before training begins. Payment is accepted by cash, personal cheque (with acceptable ID only), direct bank deposit or via credit card through PayPal (1% transaction fee applies).
- Length of Sessions and Appointment Times: Each training session is based on a 55-minute workout, incorporating a 5 minute warm-up and 5-10 minute cool-down with stretches. To get the most out of our efforts, please be ready to exercise at the appointed time. If you are more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled session, it will be considered a no-show and you will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy: All sessions are arranged on a scheduled appointment basis. In order for effective use of time, all clients are asked to give a 24-hour notice when canceling an appointment. This means a cancellation should be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment by calling the trainer directly. (Monday appointments must be canceled by Friday). Personal training sessions canceled inside of 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time, it will be billed at the normal rate of a single session and deducted from the client's account.
- Expiration of Sessions: All clients should be aware that this investment is a set weekly commitment. If you fail to complete the scheduled sessions by the due date (6 months from payment), you understand your training sessions will expire and that you are responsible to pay any remaining balance of your account.
- Release of results upon program completion: Client photos and testimonials are requested upon initial program completion (12 weeks). A consent and release form will be provided prior to this.
- Use of Nutritional Supplements:To guarantee safety, we request that all clients do not use any potentially dangerous stimulants like “diet” or “fat burning” pills of any kind. To ensure optimal results, we offer natural organic based supplements to all clients which may purchased through us.
Guaranteed results are for Personal Training and / or Development Packages only, not single, group or train-with-a-friend sessions or BOOTCAMP, unless otherwise agreed.
Guaranteed results are based on realistic goals (as determined by The Lion's Share Personal Training & Development), set in combination with the trainer, and evaluated over a 90 day period. If you have only purchased a 12-pack, (for example, training twice a week - 6 weeks), if you continue to train with us for a further six (6) weeks consecutively, this will be counted as your full 90 days.
Program must be followed exactly. Any "cheating", skipping days or missing training sessions (without due cause, as determined by The Lion's Share Personal Training & Development) will void this guarantee. You will be required to complete a daily journal (provided), before and after photos and keep records of food intake and exercise expenditure in order to track your progress and results. Please see additional Terms and Conditions at the back of the 90-day Journal for more information and for details of how to claim the Money-Back Guarantee.
Client Satisfaction Guarantee
Here at The Lion’s Share Personal Training & Development we’re fully committed to your success!
And our promise to you is simple: follow through with your program as it is designed and intended to deliver you the best results possible, and we guarantee you’ll look and feel better after 12 weeks (90 days) of working with us or we’ll refund your entire investment in our training program.
The relationship between you (our client) and us (your coaches) is a partnership. And only through working together can the mutually beneficial goal (your results) be best achieved.
Our commitment to you is:
- To assess and determine realistic health, fitness and lifestyle goals with you and put them on timeline for achievement
- Design a compete program to achieve your goals that covers all the components required for results including:
- Nutrition and supplementation to fuel your body with the energy required and maintain a muscle-building fat burning state
- Resistance training- to increase your strength and build lean muscle
- Cardiovascular exercise- to optimize fat burning and heart health
- Stretching- to accelerate your recovery from exercise and prevent injury
- Development training and exercises, including meditation and relaxation, if applicable
- Coaching- to provide you with the motivation, support, and encourage required
- We will work together with you to teach you all the components of your program and help you implement them into your daily habits and life
- We will meet with you every 4-6 weeks to assess your progress, and update your program accordingly so that you may continue to achieve the best possible results from your investment in working with us.
Based on our commitment to you, we require the following from you:
- Workout a minimum 2-3 days per week following The Lion’s Share Personal Training & Development program for a minimum of 12 consecutive weeks (90 days) (Cancelled training sessions must be made up during the same week or the following week)
- Complete cardiovascular activity exceeding twenty (20) minutes per day at least three times per week.
- Fill out your Accountability Food, Exercise and Lifestyle Journal in its entirety each day
- Follow your custom designed nutrition plan
- Complete all daily and weekly exercises with your “Beyond Freedom” package (if applicable)
After the twelve (12) week period, if you can honestly say you followed all five of the requirements and do not look or feel better than you did when you first stepped through our doors, we will refund your entire package investment.
Please note: The following declaration will need to be signed (copy provided at initial consultation) before any training sessions commence:
WARNING: THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS
Agreement for Participating in Personal / Group Strength, Fitness and Conditioning Training
The ‘Trainer’ refers to the Australian Business “The Lion’s Share Personal Training & Development”
The ‘Activity’ refers to the participation in personal / group strength, fitness and conditioning training and general activities and advices
- I acknowledge that it is a condition of participation in this activity that I do so at my own risk
- I accept all risks and hereby indemnify and release the trainer, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters and any person or body directly and indirectly associated with the Trainer, against all liability (including liability for their negligence and the negligence of others) claims, demands, and proceeding arising out of or connected with my participation in this activity
- This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns including: over exertion, dehydration, equipment failure and accidents with equipment and surrounds
- I recognise the difficulties associated with the activity and attest that I am physically fit to participate safely in the activity and that a qualified medical practitioner has not advised me otherwise
- I understand the demanding physical nature of this activity. I am not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment to myself, that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity. In the event that I become aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment to myself, that may be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity, my trainer will be immediately informed. By continuing to participate in this activity, I accept the risks despite these conditions and am still, and always will be under the terms of this agreement
- I certify that I am 18 years or older and have read this document fully and understand it
- As a parent or guardian of the participant (a) I agree to the above for myself and on behalf of the participant and (b) I indemnify and will keep indemnified any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the conduct of the activity on the terms referred to
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a dispute regarding that you do not feel has been properly resolved, you may refer the matter to the Department Of Consumer and Employment Protection (DOCEP). They are the governing body for the Fitness Industry Code of Practice, and can be contacted on 1300 304 054 (toll-free), (08) 9282 0777 (Administration) or via their website: www.docep.wa.gov.au