First Aid Training
Learn essential and intermediate First Aid skills to help you cope in an emergency.
We recommend this course to everyone, in particular to young families and for those seeking a certificate for their workplace.
Certification is provided through the Royal Life Saving Society of Western Australia (RLSSWA), and is therefore fully accredited and accepted Australia-wide.
- Full First Aid (HLTAID003: Provide First Aid) - Typically runs for 5-8 hours and starts at $110.00 per person. Price may vary depending on the number of participants and location. Available at your chosen location and includes an online component prior to the course commencement.
- Essential First Aid (HLTAID002: Essential First Aid) - Runs for approximately 6 hours in-home (includes an online component to complete prior to course commencement). Cost is $400.00 for a group of up to 5 people, then an additional $75.00 per person (for up to 16 people).
- CPR Refresher (HLTAID001: Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) - Typically runs for 2 hours in-home with an online component completed prior to course commencement and start at $65.00 per person. Price may vary depending on the number of participants and location.
- Mums-n-bubs "HeartBeat Club" (not accredited) - This course is aimed at soon-to-be parents or those already with young families. The course runs for approximately 2 hours. Prices start at $150.00 for groups of up to 5 people, then $30 for each additional person (up to 16 people).
- First Aid for Educators (HLTAID004: Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting) - This course is aimed at providing teachers and carers with the essential skills and knowledge to perform first aid. For further information regarding course duration and pricing, please Contact Us.
- Please note, all Certification fees include the $18.70 (per Certification, per person) that is sent to Royal Life Saving Society of Western Australia (RLSSWA) on your behalf for issuance of Statement of Attainment.
Courses are run on-demand and are generally available as follows. Please Contact Us to find out more and book an appointment.
- Monday between 10am - 4.30pm
- Tuesday 2.30pm - 5.30pm
- Wednesday 8.30am to 4pm
- Thursday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Saturday 12pm onwards
- Sunday 12pm onwards
- other times can be arranged if required
Why Choose Us?
We come to you! We can provide First Aid Training at a place of your choosing, whether this be at home, work or even outdoors.
We can provide training on a one-on-one basis, or you can bring a few friends or family along for a group training session. No minimum numbers! (surcharge applies for single supplement)
Group training sessions are highly recommended, as it's the most fun and cost effective way to learn!
- All participants must provide their Unique Student Identifier (USI) reference number. This is mandatory government requirement introduced in Jan 2015. You can apply here free online http://www.usi.gov.au/.
- Please print a copy of the Learner Guide and Test Paper which we will provide in electronic form beforehand. Alternatively, we can provide a printed copy for an additional $5.00 fee (to cover printing costs). These papers should be completed prior to the course to the best of your ability and are assessed during the course. There is also now the option to complete the theory aspect online prior to your practical course component. We will email you the details you need to do this.
- Payment by cash on the day or electronic funds transfer (EFT). Credit card payment can be arranged if required (through PayPal, 4% fee applicable). Receipts will be issued via email when paperwork is submitted to Royal Life Saving Society WA so you know when this has occurred and to ensure correct email address for Certifications to be sent to.
The Lion's Share PTD has a partnership arrangement with The Royal Life Saving Society Western Australia Inc (RLSSWA) RTO # 0854 to deliver and assess this unit on their behalf. RLSSWA are the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) therefore The Lion's Share PTD follows all of RLSSWA’s organisational policies and procedures when delivering and assessing all units of competence. All correspondence related to the policies and procedures should be directed to the office (08) 9383 8200. RLSSWA’s policies and procedures can be found here https://www.royallifesavingwa.com.au/programs/vocational-training/rto-policies A fee of $18.70 will be paid to RLSSWA for issuance of statements of attainments.
Contact us today to make a booking. You Deserve the Lion's Share!